Saturday, December 16, 2017

Review about a book "Millionaire Mindset"

     Hello my name is dedin aliyudin, Im originally from lembang, Now, I attending college in university of singaperbangsa karawang, faculty of teachers training and education, English department.
     Now, I want to review a book the title is "Millionaire Mindset : 6 Steps to a wealthy life". Enjoy it.



I recommend you to read this book because this book is useful to your life. enjoy it and please visit my blog "Aliyudin PayTren"

i have rewrite the book here....
let's go to first chapter click here 

or download the book (click here)

#Reading
#Post Intermediate Reading
#Pendidikan Bahasa Inggris
#Universitas Singaperbangsa Karawang
#Millionaire Mindset
#Sharing Is Caring
#Aliyudin PayTren




No comments:

Post a Comment

blog anda :